turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax wage wrong

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Tax wage wrong

@EyeScream2 wrote:
  • you guys r just wrong. I did my taxes right. U wanted to charge me  for+. An put on the wrong info. Fine next time I will find another app. Thanks ever so much!! But put me on hold to find a way that I could get more money.. well thanks my day is fine for dealing with u. Smh

Since you never explained what the issue was with your tax return we cannot assist you unless you would care to elaborate.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Tax wage wrong

Can you clarify your issue?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tax wage wrong

• you guys r just wrong. I did my taxes right. U wanted to charge me  for+. An put on the wrong info. Fine next time I will find another app. Thanks ever so much!! But put me on hold to find a way that I could get more money.. well thanks my day is fine for dealing with u. Smh

Tax wage wrong

@EyeScream2 wrote:

Since you never explained what the issue was with your tax return we cannot assist you unless you would care to elaborate.

Tax wage wrong

[Removed]

Tax wage wrong

Thanks 4 nothing. I would b ok. With owing. Just want to get it right. .  U guys keep trying to get more that I don't have.. Soo thank for keeping me on an ruining my day .when I know .I'm not getting nothing back!!!!

Tax wage wrong

Can u have a really person! To deal with this??

Tax wage wrong

@EyeScream2 wrote:

Can u have a really person! To deal with this??

Look...Ranting about your problem is getting nowhere.

What is the problem you are having with the tax return?  If you would just explain the issue without the Rants we would be able to help you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies