turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

RickB3

Supporting Income Forms

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Supporting Income Forms

This is not live chat.  Could you please ask a complete question so we know what you need?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
RickB3

Supporting Income Forms

I apologize, as that was not my intent. First time attempting to use this resource. I reposted a few minutes later with my questions. In summary, I started my 2018 return and was not able to complete it before the deadline so I requested an extension via TT and it was approved. In the meantime, I have misplaced my 1099's. Do I need to retrieve them before filing? The majority of our income is from SSA and Vanguard and the income data has already been input to TT. If forms are required, how can I best retrieve them from SSA?

Supporting Income Forms

Check

....helpers have given you good/correct responses to this on how to proceed further:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/misplaced-1099-s/01/843251

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies