turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ml19
Level 1

So I checked the website for the IRS and it says I did not have my TurboTax debit deposit information for my TurboTax card can't get through to the IRS and can't get through to anybody at TurboTax can somebody please tell me what the is going on

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

So I checked the website for the IRS and it says I did not have my TurboTax debit deposit information for my TurboTax card can't get through to the IRS and can't get through to anybody at TurboTax can somebody please tell me what the is going on

Did it ask for you to enter your direct deposit information?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ml19
Level 1

Yes it did i entered everything requested then brought me to a page that said technical difficulties,  i tried repeating this a few time and it stated that I've logged in too many times, and that I'd have to try back in 24 hours. I tried again today and it still staying try back in 24 hours. The website did say i was eligible for the payment but that they needed my deposit information. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies