turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vizcrew

Is your website down? I keep getting a "Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag". I can't get to the payment screen.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Is your website down? I keep getting a "Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag". I can't get to the payment screen.

There was a technical problem at TurboTax earlier today, which has been resolved. You should be able to complete the purchase now.

Sage36

problem is still happening. I had to change my password to pay state filing fee. But I'm still hitting a "slight snag" this morning.

I am a different person having the same problem on June 15, the day my estimated State taxes are due!  

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you are still having issues, please use the link below to contact us for additional assistance.

How do I contact TurboTax for help

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hey What exactly is product support supposed to do exactly?

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Do you have a specific question we can assist you with?

If so, please comment with your question and we will do our best to help you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

That link works fine for me ... so clear your cookies and/or switch browsers.  Or try this link :  

https://turbotax.intuit.com/

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies