turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

wluebke10

New to Turbo Tax Plus. Finished but did not file my 2017 return. Can I do my 2016 Tax Return first.

The software was so easy wondering if I can somehow finish my 2016 return using Turbo Tax online software then file my saved 2017 return. Both years will be a Standard Deduction with refunds. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
wluebke10

New to Turbo Tax Plus. Finished but did not file my 2017 return. Can I do my 2016 Tax Return first.

wluebke10

New related question.

If I go ahead and file my online 2017 Standard Deduction return with Turbo Tax today, will I have to amend this return after I file my 2016 Standard Deduction return. (Both years I will be getting a refund)

wluebke10

PaulaM
Employee Tax Expert

Take note of the possible issues listed in the FAQ that you posted above then proceed to complete your 2016 return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies