Re: Need another solution for error 567809 - Page 2

Need another solution for error 567809

I still can't save my file after I import my trades. But will turbo tax allow you to file it with all that info prior to trying to save it . anyone try to file with this issue?

Need another solution for error 567809

Need another solution for error 567809

There are dozens of similar comments in these chat rooms. I spoke with an Intuit Customer Service Supervisor and I came away from the conversation with very little faith that Intuit believes this is a real problem. It's really hard to believe. Hundreds of people are losing thousands of hours of work and the customer service rep told me that the solution was simple - just start your return again. Google on Turbotax and 567809 and you'll see the frustration out there. You are not alone.

Need another solution for error 567809

Wow! That’s hard to believe that they would rather piss off their customer base than address the problem.  Guess there will be many looking for alternatives for 2019 taxes.  

Need another solution for error 567809

In fairness, I received this email this morning. We shall see if the problem has really been addressed, but I was happy to at least receive the acknowledgement:

Hi there,

"You are receiving this email because you signed up on a TurboTax support article regarding "Error: 567809".

We are happy to inform you a recent TurboTax update has been released resolving this issue."

Need another solution for error 567809

Problem fixed for me with latest update

Need another solution for error 567809

today, 03/09/19, after uninstalling/reinstalling/updating TurboTax, I still get the error.  So I don't think that the 03/06/19 update has "fixed" this problem.

Need another solution for error 567809

It's March 22, 2020, and I am trying to do my 2019 tax return.  I successfully imported 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, and 1099-B transactions from one brokerage firm.  The imported data looks accurate & matches the paper documents provided by the firm.  So, I tried to save my TurboTax file before moving ahead.   BUT...

REPEATED FAILURES pop up showing Error 567809.  Clicking on the "Click for Solution" link takes me to a useless TTax web page that says: "We're sorry.  The page you requested could not be found."  Aarrggh!

It's been a year or more ... and this STILL is not fixed? 

Need another solution for error 567809

Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for reasons why you may encounter Error 567809:  Error 567809 or 102348: Cannot save tax file or Fi ...

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support team as they can assist you with further troubleshooting.  ​​​​​​What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community