turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My W2 income still says "Need review", I have reviewed multiple times AND deleted my W2 and re-entered manually. Still showing needs review.

How do I get it to not say "Needs review"?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

My W2 income still says "Need review", I have reviewed multiple times AND deleted my W2 and re-entered manually. Still showing needs review.

This is currently a known issue and we are working to resolve this error. Please see the information below for assistance and to sign up for notification as soon as it is resolved:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/why-am-i-getting-a-needs-review-for-my-w-2-even-th...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
panko

@KatrinaLO I'm getting access denied when trying to access that page. Is that page not public?

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

The issue for the initial thread question has been resolved therefore the link is no longer valid. Would you please clarify your question that you need assistance with in order for us to fully assist you?

@panko

headhawks
Returning Member

My TT will not allow me to update W2  It says I need to review it.  Whats happening?  Ive imported everything.  Now I can't enter any information from my W2.  It states needs review.  Then says I have to come back after February 15 whats this all about??  Help

LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Have you tried to log out and clear your cache, then log back in? This may help. Help with doing so has been provided by clicking here

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies