Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

exactly. my payment status been pending since i filed 2/6, today is 3/23 and mines just changed to payment complete. i have no movement on WMR though.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

Can you see your status on IRS.gov 

Kali07

how long did it take to receive?

So did you end up getting your refund a few days later?? I have been watching mine and it has said pending this entire time but changed to payment complete today but when i check both of the websites i don't see any updates to my refund

No my refund still hasn't come yet.   I'll never use turbo tax again.   I'm not counting on getting it anytime soon.   Tired of getting my hopes up.

I know this whole refund thing is frustrating the crap out of me!! I keep trying to be patient but not getting any answers is the most frustrating part of it all. I have spoken to 3 different agents at the IRS and they all basically say the same thing, that Im getting close, but then there's reports of people's returns that got backlogged and hopefully will be resolved by summer🙄😳

Did you ever get refund after it said complete if so how long did it take mine just changed to that today 

@tonelocc20 no I havnt received it yet.  That's why I'm on here trying to figure it out. 

@Jnelleg32  when I try to call the irs an automated voice comes on and says "due to high call volume we aren't accepting calls at this time" then hangs up.  Doesn't matter what time of day or how many times it still says that and hangs up on me.

@Kali07  @@Never said I received it..

So did your refund come?

My payment through Turbotax has been pending for almost 2 months then this morning it says completed. And my wmr had not updated yet. Does this mean I am getting my taxes soon? I chose to have their fees taken out of my refund

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

No, seeing the message does not mean your refund has been processed and released by the IRS.

When you file your tax return successfully and choose to pay your fees from your Federal refund, the TurboTax program considers the fee paid, even though the federal refund has not been released yet. This is why you see "Payment Completed." 

Where’s My Refund? has the most up to date information available about your refund. The tool is updated daily (usually overnight) so you will just usually need to check once a day. For more on the timing of your refund please  see this TurboTax FAQ.

@cassiemeyer28

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My taxes has said completed on turbotax for over a month now they were accepted by the irs feb 12th i still have not received them. And have tried calling several times and never can reach anyone. 

But it just said the payment was completed this morning, it was pending for awhile, and it changed today to payment completed. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies