Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

My niece hasn’t received hers either it’s been 30 days and nothing yet and hers said completed one week after she got accepted! I don’t know what’s going on but never again will I use I or her as well! 

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

This is a big lie! I spoke to reps and they told me that is not true it does not say complete it says pending then it changes so get your lie straight and quit telling people the wrong info! 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Sdilworth2019

Are you saying your taxes or competed, or your payment completed. Please clarify as these are two different issues. The tread is for payments being completed. If you had a different issue and posting it to this thread, it is confusing. Please clarify your issue. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My turbotax payment updated to completed

Lperales

I’m sure she meant payment complete!!your comment don’t make sense at all!! 

Lperales

Turbo tax does not notify you when your taxes are complete anyway so it’s obvious what she’s tying to say so the only one confused is you! 

No it doesn't. You're just another senseless mind giving us misinformation that is provided by the company. I file on feb 4th and the ENTIRE time it said payment pending and then changed to payment completed like a week ago. Try talking to us like a human being instead of a programmed robot.

Have you tried calling the hardship line? Tell them that you're being evicted and they will transfer you over and put you directly into the queue

I'm sorry I just wondered how long after your status change did you get your refund? you're not still waiting are you?

Yes I am :( mine got accepted my the IRS on February 22 and it got a payment complete status on February 26th and I still haven’t received anything..I don’t know what’s going on? It’s been 34 days and nothing has changed..

wow that's ridiculous yeah me too I thought maybe this was a good sign but accepted all the way back on the 12th last month this is ridiculous and then I noticed you I have an adjusted amount which is in my favor but I think we're all getting our amounts adjusted if we had unemployment

I wasnt on unemployment at all and mine were accepted Feb 13th and still no refund. 

thill199

I file 2/12 Fed accepted 2/13 and state 2/14. Still no DDD and transcripts still say N/A. My payment updated to complete 3 days ago so hopefully that means I’ll get my money soon. 

Hopefully   I've said that for over 2 weeks now.  Wmr says my info doesn't match their records also.  Turbo tax messed up bad this year.   Mine were accepted on 2/13 also and still no refund

I’ve been waiting 33 days after payment complete and nothing still:( I give up!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies