Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

So your saying not to track through tpg site either? 

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

You can, i did this morning and it states they haven't received my refund, so I'm just hoping and praying they go into my acct any day now. 

Can anyone confirm that they got their refund with a " payment complete status" and that TPG and IRS had no update? My payment status is " payment complete" and neither IRS or TPG says anything.

I'm dealing with the exact same issue.  I've called/checked online several times a day even when it only updates once per day.  It does state that if it's been 21 days since you efiled that it could take up to 26 days for you to receive it.  Im now on day 23 and no deposit yet and my status changed to payment complete on the 6th. 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

When your file your tax return successfully and you choose to pay your fees from your Federal refund, the TurboTax program considers the fee paid, even though the federal refund has not been released yet. This is why you see "Payment Completed"

As soon as your return is accepted by the IRS, your info shows at SBTPG, it should have your expected refund amount and it will say that they have not received your refund yet. Once they have your return it will update and tell you when they received it, what they received, what they deducted and when they sent it to your direct deposit account.

"somethingaboutmary Level 5"

Follow the steps below to track your refund when using the Refund Processing Option:

Step 1 - Check with the IRS

Get the status of your Federal tax refund by visiting the IRS "Where's My Refund?" page. 

Check the status of your refund 

Step 2  - Check with TPG

Once you have confirmed that your refund has been released by the IRS and you have selected a Refund Transfer from Santa Barbara TPG you may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting our website. 

Check the status of your Refund Transfer

For more information, please see the link below:

TPG Santa Barbara Tax Product Group

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

So it says my refund is "still" being processed and its been 23 days i call the irs and i am unable to talk to somebody bc their call volume us to high.  Has anybody received their refund when it says "still" being processed as appose to it stating "being" processed?

Please help 

NashayLO
Intuit Alumni

Once your return has been accepted (received) by the government, they take over the refund status update duties, since they hold the "purse strings".  You will need to contact the IRS, for further assistance, How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m writing down all names here that are tax experts whoever is giving erroneous info about payment completed and payment pending I will report to turbo tax when we have the real answer 

Yes please do that because the information they are giving you is incorrect!!!I spoke to 3 tt experts on the phone and they said once it says Payment Completed it’s been paid and then it goes to a third party then they issue the refund.. if it was completed in the first place why would it say pending! Please look into that please..

Yes that’s what I think, why the hell would say pending if is paid at soonest you filed doesn’t make any sense

Kzye
Returning Member

Mine said pending then Monday changed to complete. Still nothing 

If this was the case then turbo tax would never have the payment via refund transfer posted as "pending." Payment is only ever completed after they actually receive the payment. That's the way it's always been, and I am not a first time tt user. It just takes awhile for the bank to process and show the refunds 9/10.

How are you all experts and not understand how this works? I filed 1/30 and payment was listed as pending until today. I expect my money in a few days lol

KOrg
Level 2

I was wondering this too. Like how long does it take to get refund once TurboTax payment is completed. I JUST checked TurboTax app it has been saying payment pending for weeks now, it just updated to payment completed so curious to know how much longer I have to wait now. 

Studdymac

Did you get your refund yet?

I STILL have not received my payment and it stated that my payment was completed Sat March 6th.  I call the IRS I am unable to reach an agent no matter what time I try and call.  stpg bank also states that they have not received my federal refund.  This is getting extremely frustrating.  I would just like to know when I should expect to receive my funds I filed Feb 11th and they were accepted Feb 13th.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies