turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My husband and I only received 1/2 of our stimulus checks! We should have received $4200 (me, him, dependent) but only got $2100. Why? We don't make the max amount.

Turbo Tax: Creating friendships since 2021.

My husband and I only received 1/2 of our stimulus checks! We should have received $4200 (me, him, dependent) but only got $2100. Why? We don't make the max amount.

Our should I say, quaran-twinsies.

The same situation for my family. We only received 1/2, but should have received the full amount based on our AGI. I’m hoping it’s a bank hold or something because on the IRS website, it says that the stimulus is scheduled to be deposited on the 17th, which is tomorrow.

Welcome to 1/2 of our stimulus club. 

Same here, just checked my bank and only had $2100 deposited. it could possibly be a bank hold, as it’s not quite the 17th yet, I will wait a few days before calling the IRS

BradyAT

Same here, should have received $4,200, just got one direct deposit for $2,100 instead. Hopefully the other half will come. 

Well within the income threshold, I work, wife stays at home with our two year old son. 

Don’t get me wrong, free money is free money, but still can’t help feeling a little... under-stimulated. 

Us too! Our 2020 taxes aren't done processing... We had to file Injured spouse and haven't received refund yet.

Us to should have got 4200 and only got 2100 And don’t know who to call we really needed that money to get caught up on bills and now I’m just kind of stuck we literally waited till the 17th for it to drop into our account so we could pay stuff and now I’m having to wait to pay half of it does anyone know who to call or what’s going on

Same situation for me. Supposed to get 4200 but only 2100 was deposited. I will keep checking my account throughout the day and pray it's deposited. 

Just checked my account and they deposited $2100 I guess Hunter Biden gets the other $700. BS!

Only got half here too!!

Sknapp611

Same. For this 3rd stimulus I should have received $4200 today and only received $2100. No clue as to why i only received 1/2 .  I didn't have any problems with the first or 2nd stimulus.  

Same boat here. My wife and I are well under the qualifying amount. We filed a joint return and included 1 child, but received only $1,200....I'm assuming they're sending two separate payments???...at least I hope so.

Same boat, mine was showing pending Thursday for 2100 and deposit to my bank monday but still haven't received the second half. And if my bank was holding it they would show holding / pending.

Same here as everyone else.  Should have received 4200, got 2100.  Myself, wife, daughter under income threshold by a fair bit and other two stimulus were just fine.  Ugh.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies