turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

winnywink
Returning Member

It says on GMP that they need more information or I am not eligible. I know I am eligible. They have had my same banking information for 10 years. I paid for your fees wi

th my refund last year, but not the year before. I cannot wait until my tax refund. I have been unemployed to 10 months as a direct result of this pandemic I need that money now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
winnywink
Returning Member

It says on GMP that they need more information or I am not eligible. I know I am eligible. They have had my same banking information for 10 years. I paid for your fees wi

Is anyone going to help me? I have been Unemployed for 10 months and really need that stimulus payment now not 5 months from now

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Did you receive the first EIP payment?   If yes, you should get the 2nd the same way you got the first one.   The problem the IRS had this week was with 3rd-party payment processors (if you paid your fees with your refund).  The good news is that those payments started being deposited today!  So, it is quite possible that you could see the deposit in the next few days (or even today).  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
winnywink
Returning Member

Yes, I got the first payment, but no email from you, nor have I received payment. I do not have a phone in service to call anyone either. Ive had same bank account for 10 years

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

If you used a refund processing service in the past, the stimulus payments started being deposited today.  Keep checking your bank and it should show up in the next few days.  If you received the first one and nothing has changed, the second payment should show up within a few days as the second payments are going to the same place the first payments went.  

winnywink
Returning Member

but I have not even received an email from you

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies