turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IRS tax Transcript

Hello, I am getting the following refund status from the IRS website.  I have checked the IRS website for tax transcript and getting the following information. after filing my tax in July I called ITS and they told me, we can get the tax transcript in Mid Nov at the earliest. 

IRS 1.png

Tax Transcript 2.png

is this the tax transcript and is it possible to have a tax transcript before getting a refund. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

IRS tax Transcript

It is possible to see the transcript before you actually receive your refund.  Please see this FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/is-it-true-that-ordering-a-transcript-will-tell...

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

IRS tax Transcript

thanks 

we are not looking for a refund, we have to submit the Tax Transcript somewhere, is the second Picture of Tax Transcript, Please 

Binksie

IRS tax Transcript

The transcripts found on IRS.gov only appear after you file. There are different types of transcripts for each year. 

So, essentially, yes you can get the transcript before you get your refund but only after you file the return. And yes, that is one form of a tax transcript. But certain places require certain transcripts so be sure you’re choosing the correct one.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies