Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

opainva

When i am going to enter deductions, i get a blank page and cannot enter amounts

specifically for the Property taxes and vehicle registration fees

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

When i am going to enter deductions, i get a blank page and cannot enter amounts

The link below will provide you with tips on troubleshooting blank screen issues:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300331

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

IF you would, please do the following:

1)  Open that tax file.

2) go to the top of the screen and click on:

<Online

Then select 

<<Send Tax File to Agent

Then wait for the Diagnostic file number to pop up.  That happens after after your file has been scrubbed of personal information, and is sent off to the TTX servers for the Support Staff to use and troubleshoot to see if they can find the cause of the problem you are experiencing

Write down that Diagnostic File number, come back here and post that number so that I can give it to the Moderators, and they can send to support staff to know which file to open and investigate.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Or....Please try the "Manual Update" This is a separate download that is run outside of the software.

There was a NEW FAQ  today that indicates that it fixes some issues with several sections.....(but was unclear as to whether the bug they referred to is "Blank pages")

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901192-manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe....

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

There are numerous blank pages on all of the "STARTS" or "UPDATES" on Windows 11 with the worst TT to date. Never again. What should take 2 hours is now in day 8 because of the BLANK PAGES with no fix from TurboTax. Reloaded SW numerous times, turned off all security, and changed PC's. Junk all around with no SW patches or legitimate fixes.  

All data must be entered on the forms which fully defeats the purpose of this weak package. A fix would be nice. But with only a few days to go TT does not care obviously! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies