howe008

If I was unemployed last year (didn't receive any unemployment benefits) but received a 1099-INT from my bank, do I just enter the 1099-INT info?

Didn't receive any unemployment benefits or any benefits, just used savings
GiseleD

If you were issued a 1099-INT, this is what you will enter in TurboTax. Here's how to enter a 1099-INT:

1. Open (continue) your return if it's not already open.
  2. Inside TurboTax, search for 1099-INT and select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to Did you receive any interest income? If you see Here's the interest we have so far, select Add interest income.
  4. On the following screen, select how you want to enter your 1099-INT and follow the on-screen instructions.

The original post can be found here.

BTAXLOHR

yes, you should.