turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

nop200

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

Hello, I have talked to customer service by phone and would like a survey sent to me. They had done an excellent job and should be recognized for it. 

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

i would like to do a survey to praise the wonderful representative Bridgette W, who helped me understand my problem and how to fix it. She eased my mind with her professionalism, knowledge and caring. Please email me a link for survey.

Jana Shulman

i would like to do a survey to praise the wonderful representative Bridgette W, who helped me understand my problem and how to fix it. She eased my mind with her professionalism, knowledge and caring. Please email me a link for survey.

Jana Shulman

EMAIL [email address removed]

ejesunas

I had an awesome customer service rep.  The best I have ever had from any firm. After several calls to Turbotax and Microsoft I kept getting vague answers  which did not work such as  (do a manual update. or turn off your security program.  She figured  out what the problem really was and walked me through resolving it. She was extremely knowledgeable, did not just give canned, brush me off answers.  I was ready to give up on TurboTax since I could not get into the the application. I kept getting a Microsoft fatal error 1603. I spent three days trying to find someone who could help. Thank you for having such a wonderful customer service employee.

Her name was Mildred B.

My case number was [removed]

dutchboy1

I had a very patient person working with me on my first hit at some assistance. Her name with Jenny. She spent quality time with me and was able to hook up with my laptop after several different ways to do so. She needs a star on her forhead.

Don

TETTYV

Hello, I would like a survey emailed to me as well. I wasnt able to fill out a survey after our call, but Debrina was a great help and I want to make sure that is acknowledged. 

Cody06
Returning Member

Yes, please email me a servey. [email address removed] 

Thank you 

Linda Zamora

dmarcus7

I would like thank Heather for helping me wit my taxes I was so confused and she came through for me thank you so much Heather. I give her 10 

I can't begin to tell you what an awesome experience I had with your support staff! Please send survey asap so I can praise your staff member for all the help she gave me and the extra lengths she went through to help me with my tax return!!

I too had a great experience and would like a survey sent to me since I’m unsure if it went through or not 

skatinov
Returning Member

I wasn't offered the necessary options for deduction and I ended up paying the federal. the agent didn't help very much, and I paid you $200 for something I could've done myself. This is the last time I am using this service. She was too lazy to help me, I had a 1099 form she could've suggested that I can put some expenses like mileage so I don't have to pay but she didn't, so disjointing.   

Mwilliams2
Returning Member

Hello,

Please check your spam folder for the survey if you do not see in your email.

Thanks,

Michelle 

FS Tax Expert

I would also like a Survey my Turbo Tax agent was extremely Knowledgable and Courteous ,

Jens2

I would also like to have received a survey for the awful "expert" support I received.  I first requested support yesterday, and was told by the chatbot that someone would call me in 14 minutes however, I did not receive any phone call and also after logging in there is no response online.  I actually did receive a survey for this interaction, which was odd since no one ever contacted me.

Jumping to today, I was initially greeted by a product expert.  In the process of trying to connect me with an expert, she instead transferred me to another product expert.  That expert did finally connect me to an "expert".  This expert could not answer my questions over the chat and instead provided a general link to information that I had already read by myself, but did not answer my question.  I had the impression that his expert was really just someone that reads knowledge articles, although at one point I was told I was being connected to a CPA which I seriously doubt.   The expert suggested a phone call so I resent my phone number over the chat.  She said she was calling me, but she disconnected the chat without warning as I was typing a response to her and she was just gone.  Later I checked in the system, and she claims she was calling and went to voice mail.  I did not receive any phone calls to the phone number I provided to her, nor to the one listed on line under Security.   She should have waited on the chat until the call connected.   If you are looking for an expert to provide something other than basic knowledge information, I wouldn't spend the money as the service was worthless. 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

You can provide feedback directly in the software after completing your return or title your question "Feedback" in the forum and one of our Moderators will gather the feedback you post for you.

@Jens2

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies