Re: I would like a customer service survey emailed...

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

That is wonderful to hear!  You will be receiving a customer satisfaction survey in your email within 24 hours.

Same here.  Had a positive experience on the phone with Trudi B., but no opportunity afterwards (phone/email) to complete a survey.  Could you email a customer satisfaction survey to me?  Thank you!

How do I get a customer satisfaction survey emailed to me?

Same here; I would love to share my experience and give my agent her praises! Please send a survey so I can do so.

I would like a survey also. I have to tell somebody about live help and this awesome woman named Ausha. Turbotax is already a great product but Ausha went so much above normal help. I was clueless and one time accidentally hung up on her. She came and got me took me to Google Play Store, help me get 2018 AGI. I would have hugged her if I could and somebody needs to know just how awesome she is... Thanks

Hi, I would also like a customer satisfaction survey. I had a wonderful experience and want to give proper credit to the agent that helped me

I would like a customer survey sent to me, Steven was wonderful and a great help. We weren't able to give him a review via survey and would gladly do so.

Thanks

I wish to express my pleasure in using the TurboTax  services this year. A special thank you to tax member Agnes who assisted me in correcting and completing my state tax form. She was patient, friendly and professional in our dealings. I am convinced my money was well spent for services rendered and will plan to be back in the following years to come. Again thanks TurboTax and you also Agnes!

I would like to give James a huge shout out for the wonderful service he provided me this morning at 5 am west coast time.  I have been using Turbo Tax for many years and have spoken with dozens of your staff but  I have never received the kind of service I received from  James . Don\t get me wrong I have rarely experienced any problems but James is exceptional so please rush me a survey to complete. Thank you

I have worked with several members of your staff for the past two months preparing for the first time my personal taxes. I have had a CPA prepare my taxes for the past 8 years. He did about a C- job but I was so busy driving about 3 hours each day to work that I could only eat and sleep at my age. Why am I still working--it keeps my alive. Anyway. your agents ( you can see if you look at my records) were unbelievable. I spent more time on-line during the time they were helping me than I did spending live time with my CPA in the 8 years he spent with me. Your tax procedures were very helpful in every way and the helps along the way always answered the questions. I never felt that your people were trying to get rid of me and their knowledge is amazing. I taught college most of my life and I think I am a good judge of people. Your organization has a wonderful program and for myself going thru this process for the first time was exciting. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. You are in every way the best. Thanks.

Don Springer