dutchboy1

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I have worked with several members of your staff for the past two months preparing for the first time my personal taxes. I have had a CPA prepare my taxes for the past 8 years. He did about a C- job but I was so busy driving about 3 hours each day to work that I could only eat and sleep at my age. Why am I still working--it keeps my alive. Anyway. your agents ( you can see if you look at my records) were unbelievable. I spent more time on-line during the time they were helping me than I did spending live time with my CPA in the 8 years he spent with me. Your tax procedures were very helpful in every way and the helps along the way always answered the questions. I never felt that your people were trying to get rid of me and their knowledge is amazing. I taught college most of my life and I think I am a good judge of people. Your organization has a wonderful program and for myself going thru this process for the first time was exciting. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. You are in every way the best. Thanks.

Don Springer