Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I want to talk to a HUMAN

Yes, serious issues with turbotax

I filed, followed every single step and then AFTER I PAID TURBOTAX AND PAID THE TAXES I OWED, money is GONE from my bank account, they reject my filing...Now I have no way to talk to a HUMAN BEING about getting my money back from this 100% fraudulent company...

At the last step before filing, they say "yep, everything looks good" and ready to file, and then they reject my filing for something they didn't even ask for when I was filing! If I had failed to fill something out, they shouldn't of let me file!...Oh yeah, find this all out AFTER my card is charged for $120  and then there's no way to talk to a person, file a complaint, and get my money back...Turbotax is turbocrap

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see this Help Article for instructions on how to fix your return. 

Please feel free to contact Customer Support so they can assist you. If you inquire about a refund, you will want to use the keywords billing issues when you call so you get to the right person.

@wlancetaylor 

I don't want to "fix my return", I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I have contacted "customer support" for hours now...NO HELP AT ALL...no call, no human, nothing...

I called the 1-800 #, talked to a stupid computer for 15 minutes, finally go the stupid machine to put me through to a human but no one ever came on the line...

@wlancetaylor No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Nice!..send me a link to a VIDEO!! How very helpful!! hahahaha!!!! Don't you think if a video worked to tell me how to fix this complete farce that I would use that and not NEED to talk to a person?? What a joke...

Hilarious...No matter what I type in for support do I get help from a human being...

I typed in "billing" in the help section, and NONE of the topics listed are my topic..I want my money back and that topic isn't listed...

Turbocrap is a joke...seriously...what a bad joke this whole thing is...without a doubt, my experience with turbocrap has been the worst of any company I've dealt with in my life

@wlancetaylor Sorry for pointing out the obvious---but you are on tax deadline day and the phones are all swamped.   We may be able to help you with questions about fixing your return here in the user forum, but we have no access or ability to adjust your account or issue a refund to you.  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Hello last year I was sick a few times with covid and I forgot to do my taxes there's somebody at TurboTax that can help me get them done I used TurboTax the last 3 years

AmyC
Expert Alumni

You can File Previous Year. We have support year round. You can ask questions here or contact support.

@Giltorresjr1 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@Giltorresjr1 wrote:

Hello last year I was sick a few times with covid and I forgot to do my taxes there's somebody at TurboTax that can help me get them done I used TurboTax the last 3 years

For tax year 2022 you can use one of the Live online editions - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/live/how-it-works.htm

Prices are $99 to $219 depending on your tax return.

okay how do I go about actually I would like to file last year's and this year how would I go about getting somebody to help me

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies