turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I've noticed that Capital One is not available in the bank selection when adding 1099-INT. Is this in error? How do I manually log my 1099-INT?

When I click on 'Add Another 1099-INT' in Wages and Income, I am forced to search for my bank. I search for Capital One by both name and domain, and I still don't get any results. Nor do I find an option to manually input this number. Is this a glitch with TurboTax?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I've noticed that Capital One is not available in the bank selection when adding 1099-INT. Is this in error? How do I manually log my 1099-INT?

On the screen Let's import your tax info click on Change how I enter my form

On the screen How do you want to add your 1099‑INT? click on Type it in myself

ee-ea
Level 15

From the IRS

Send Copy B of the 1099 INT form to the recipient by January 31, 2020. File Copy A of form 1099-INT with the IRS by February 28, 2020. If you are required to file 1099 INT forms electronically, the due date is March 31, 2020.

Thee bank might be the problem.

Thanks, but I don't see that screen you are referencing. All I can access is the 'Get Ready to be Impressed' screen with no way to add manually. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 3.44.45 PM.png

@mikeeldredge28 

Keep going by clicking "Continue" on the screen you imaged.    On a subsequent screen with all the logos, you can scroll way down to bottom right and choose  "Change how I enter my form".   Then on the next screen after that, scroll down and choose "I'll type it in myself."

Here are a couple of images that show what happens after the screen you posted above.

import1.png

import2.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies