turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

skindog

I used koinly for all my transactions and I have more than 4000 files on csv...does this mean I cannot upload. The 12 transactions that question me did not make sense

Two separate questions.the 12 question transactions were from the ones I could upload but I don't think they all uploaded
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I used koinly for all my transactions and I have more than 4000 files on csv...does this mean I cannot upload. The 12 transactions that question me did not make sense

You might want to contact Support for this issue.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

Whether you have stock, bonds, ETFs, cryptocurrency, rental property income or other investments, TurboTax Premier has you covered. Filers can easily import up to 10,000 stock transactions from hundreds of Financial Institutions and up to 4,000 crypto transactions from the top crypto exchanges. Increase your tax knowledge and understanding all while doing your taxes.

this comes from this thread all the way at the bottom. so this may be the issue

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/investments-and-taxes/your-cryptocurrency-tax-guide/L4k3xiFjB 

you can contact support to verify this

if you can't import then you'll need to manually enter summary totals in Tutbitax so you can e-file.  however, the IRS requires documentation of the trades so you'll need to print out the CSV file and send it along with form 8453 to the iRS. carefully follow the form instructions

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8453.pdf 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies