Re: I switched jobs at the beginning of this year....

joehunna65

I switched jobs at the beginning of this year. Would I still get a W-2 from the company I was at? It was only until the second week of Feb. Then I switched jobs.

RachelW33

Yes, you will still get a W-2 from the company you worked at until the second week of February before you switched jobs.  Even if you work 1 day for a company, they are required to give you a W2 and you are required to report it on your tax return.

And remember that all of your W-2's go on the SAME tax return.  Wait until you have all of your W-2's before you file.  It would be a good idea to make sure that employer from early in 2019 knows where to send your W-2 so that you get it when you should.