turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jas9495
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: I need to talk to live to someone at Turbo Tax

I need to speak with a person from turbo tax I have tried following the web sit instructions that leads to the number 800-446-8848 and that just leads to machine that does not tell me what I need to know.. now how do I talk to a person?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

50 Replies
AshleighP
Intuit Alumni

Hi there! I think we were able to resolve your question via private message, but if you have more questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

bobbopolo

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE LIVE PLEASE!!

The exact same problem.  It's ridiculous that I pay for a level which "includes support" and yet, when I call the number [phone number removed], it just goes in circles and hangs up.  The voice-activated menu is beyond terrible and doesn't recognize my voice--replace it with a touch-tone menu for everyone's sanity, please. 

Bottom line: Either TurboTax is guilty of false advertising or there's another way to contact them which actually WORKS...now, what IS that way?  Get me the REAL number.  This wild goose chase to try and contact support has wasted an incredible amount of time. 

I don't know what else to do. I am a nervous wreck and can not sleep at night because of this. I can see my funds but I just can't seem to get a card delivered.

It has been six weeks and I still have not received my pre-paid card. My funds are available but I can not use them. I am sick and tired of getting the run around. I was already charged a monthly fee for a card that I do not have.

I need those funds to pay for my college. Could you please help.

Moderator AshleighP has already responded in this thread, so perhaps you can send her a message. See the screenshots below.

@jd765 

1.png2.png

When we tried to Efile our return, we were told to update the softwear.  That update failed.  When we pushed the Efile button again, the softwear locked up.  How can we Efile our return?  It is complete and ready to file.

You should probably just continue trying to update your software. If repeated attempts fail, you should contact support (link below).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263

Cdavis28
Returning Member

ashleigh can you please private message me i have not been able to get ahold of anyone i still have not received my card and it’s been almost 3 months

I really need my 2017 tax return.. why can’t I get them off line., urgently

@Janice McCoy  wrote:
I really need my 2017 tax return.. why can’t I get them off line., urgently

If you are not using a Free edition of TurboTax, you can contact support by following the instructions in the link below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263

Note (contained within the link): But if you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.

sc49

I signed up for turbotax today but am unable to use any of the help possibilities because I do not have a US phone number (I live in France).  Calling the customer service number doesn't work either because eventually, if you don't have a U.S. number, the call is ended.  My specific questions are regarding 1099 B and 1099 R issues.  Is there another number I could call to speak to a real person?  Or could I chat with someone online without inserting a telephone number? 

Also, ultimately when I arrived at the CPA review, It would never load.  There was a problem with the Internet connection (I tried several times).

How can I get the services that I signed up for and get my taxes filed?

Please help!

Cool Cal
Returning Member

why was this said to be free n its not

Connie9

I filed my taxes Friday I believe and got a confirmation from y’all saying it was done but I also got an email saying it was rejected can you check on that for me or call me [phone number removed] please

Manage cookies