Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to send the 8962 form and the. 1095-a , can turbo tax help me send it I don’t care if I have to pay

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

I need to send the 8962 form and the. 1095-a , can turbo tax help me send it I don’t care if I have to pay

If you have your Form 1095-A, enter it in the program. If you have already filed, you will need to do it as an amendment. The Form 8962 will automatically generate. If the IRS does not want a 1040x, just print and send in the 1095-A and the Form 8962.

I just need help filling up the from and faxing them that 

MayaD
Expert Alumni

If you already filed your return you need to amend it to make any changes.

Here's how you amend your return:

1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Scroll down to Your tax return & documents , select 2019 and then Amend (change) return
  3. Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
  4. Follow the instructions, your refund or tax due will change to 0. This is normal on amended returns.

Amended return can't be e-file, you need to print it and mail it in.

On the Tax Home web page when the Form 1040X for amending a 2019 tax return becomes available there will be a link - Amend (change) return. Form 1040X availability date is 02/27/2020

To enter form 1095-A:

1. Log in to you account 
  2. Go to Federal Taxes.
  3. Go to Deductions and Credits.
  4. Scroll down to Medical and click show more.
  5. Scroll down Affordable Care Act (Form 1095-A).
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
LEK1

I dont have working printer and Corona has made it difficult to access copies can Turbo Tax help me fix this with the IRS. I will pay for updated version if you can help them get correct forms sent!

I need these forms from turbotax

I did my taxes with turbotax didn't get my refund.and I need copies from my old taxes form 1095-A form 8962 to mail them off is for my health insurance

@Angela_567 wrote:

I did my taxes with turbotax didn't get my refund.and I need copies from my old taxes form 1095-A form 8962 to mail them off is for my health insurance

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

@Angela_567 

If you did not enter the form 1095-A into the program originally then the form 8962 was not populated.  So if the IRS is asking for those forms now you will need to :

1) get the 1095-A from the marketplace if you don't already have it    www.Healthcare.gov

2) download and install the amendment program

3) download the .taxfile  from the online program

4) enter the 1095-A 

5) print off the 8962

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the Form 8962 and Form 1095-A as requested by the IRS for tax year 2019 - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/health-care/help/the-irs-is-requesting-form-8962/01/27409

See this TurboTax support FAQ for amending a 2019 tax return - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-amend-a-2019-return-in-turbotax/01/123845...

i didnt get my taxs i filed with trubo

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies