I missed the call from the free accountant and cant access this info from the numbers given. How do I reschedule the call from the free accountant?

so frustrated with turbotax!!!!

just an empathic fellow user...impossible to contact these people. I had my consultation but my first question was can I call again if there I have another question or do I need to have all my questions ready for one call. I was told I could call back as often as I wanted...not so. 

It depends.

TurboTax does offer the Live version of the software that provides for support as you prepare your tax return.

See the following for more information on when Live help is available.

TurboTax Live support options

I couldn't take the free call at their convenience - no way to go back in and reschedule even though the fine print in the offer says you have until you file your taxes.  From the email offer:

*Offer available until June 30, 2020. To redeem this offer, you must purchase TurboTax by June 30, 2020 and use your consultation before you file your taxes. Date is subject to change.

@SkiManiac I have added you to a list that a moderator should contact in regard to this issue.