turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I entered some numbers in December to get an estimate for estimated taxes. Now Clear and Start Over doesn't clear everything so how do I import from itsdeductable?

It just keeps saying deductions need review and takes me to the form to enter deductions manually .
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I entered some numbers in December to get an estimate for estimated taxes. Now Clear and Start Over doesn't clear everything so how do I import from itsdeductable?

Ok ... so the account you are in currently is NOT the same account as IT'S DEDUCTIBLE ?   They are not using the same user ID & password?   

Donations will automatically load as long as you're using the same account for both ItsDeductible and TurboTax.    https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-import-my-donations-from-itsdeduc...

Same account for both. Yes, they have always loaded before but this year I needed to get an estimate of taxes back in December so I started the return and entered an estimate for charitable deductions. Now it won't ask me if I want to import. It just says I need to review charitable deductions even though they are now 0.

Others have posted issues with the import function from It's Deductible ... try again next week as they are working on that tool right now.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies