turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am loking a my payment/charges for this years taxes and there are 3 charges of the some price .122.65 and another for 217.95 ..which none are the amount i was to pay .

the payment i was to oay was 210~
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I am loking a my payment/charges for this years taxes and there are 3 charges of the some price .122.65 and another for 217.95 ..which none are the amount i was to pay .

@ jasonalm211   I am loking a my payment/charges for this years taxes and there are 3 charges of the some price .122.65 and another for 217.95 ..which none are the amount i was to pay .
the payment i was to oay was 210~

"looking at my payment/charges for this year's taxes"

Do you mean tax return preparation (i.e., product fees) as opposed to paying Federal/state taxes due?

This is a user community forum, so no one here can see your TurboTax product fees.  Therefore, I don't know what the 122.65 is for.  And I can't picture why you would have multiple charges like that, so it's perplexing.   I'll tell you how to phone Customer Support below.

I also don't know "what" you are looking at.  You said you are looking at something, but I don't know if you are looking at a bank/credit card statement, an order details page inside your Online account, an email with an order summary, etc.

You appear to be using Self-Employed Edition, which is currently $120 for a Federal return and $50 for a state return.   If you prepared both returns, that would total $170 plus sales tax, but did you then choose to pay the fees out of your Federal refund?  If so, that payment method would add another $40 service fee ($45 for California filers.)    So that would make it $210 or $215, plus possible sales tax.  

You can phone TurboTax Support during business hours and go over your fees with an agent, so they can figure out what you are seeing and straighten out anything that is incorrect.

Hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or you can use this contact form to get a phone number, or it may schedule a callback.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

If you just filed, there may be pending authorizations on your card account that will go away after a few days.  If they are confirmed charges, you need to call customer support. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies