turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

eminova

Is there a reason i am getting a refund status error today 1/29 when i know the information I entered is correct?

Is there a reason i am getting a refund status error today 1/29 when i know the information I entered is correct and previously i could get in the where is my refund app and it said the status was accepted as of 1/23? Why will it not allow me to get in now?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
vcicotta

Is there a reason i am getting a refund status error today 1/29 when i know the information I entered is correct?

I am having the EXACT issue! I was able to check my status with one bar the past week, checked last night and today and says information entered doesn’t match!

I am getting this message on the day my refund is supposed to be in my bank account..

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

If the error persist, or if you just want to try another option, you can check the IRS website for an update. Just click the "Check my refund status" bar on the right hand side.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies