turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am getting an error message when trying to register my information in the file tab. the error message is "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your. Please try again."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

I am getting an error message when trying to register my information in the file tab. the error message is "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your. Please try again."

I keep getting the same thing.

i have updated my app software and even tried on my laptop, same thing keeps happening. 

Did anyone know how to fix this - 

I have been trying for days to file my federal and state returns. It says Nice job, you’re almost done. I have to click start for filing. Brings me to Register. I do that, and hit register. I’ve been doing that for days. All I get is
Error
Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again.

I've tried help, search, all I get is: 

I’m sorry – something went wrong in my circuits. I’m not able to help you right now. I've received this message for days. 
Turbo Tax was easy to use, but not being able to register is crazy. Not being able to register means I can't file and will have to take my taxes somewhere else.
Any ideas?

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

If you are still having issues with completing your taxes due to the error message "Whoops! We hit a snag loading your data. Please try again," I would suggest reaching out to TurboTax customer support using the link below:

TurboTax Customer Support

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have hit several errors with using TurboTax because I believe the software does not handle apostrophe's in last names.  I received a code to get around the entering credit card information and now i am stuck on the "please enter your registration information" screen.  The error message is NOT helpful whatsoever.  Just says "Oops. We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information. Please select "contact us" from the help panel to speak with an expert to assist you".

Dmroy11

I have been getting the same message. Going elsewhere to file my taxes. Have tried everything suggested nothing works. Have entered all.my information but cant get my registration to submit my taxes very frustrating. 

Same here. Went to another company. Second year in a row with this junk. 

You can try by switching to a new browser and see if this helps. 

HollyP
Employee Tax Expert

If you are receiving this message you may need to log out and restart your computer, then log back in, or try another browser. You may need to clear your cache and cookies again after rebooting.

Please see these TurboTax FAQ's for information on how to clear your cache and cookies:

Click here for help to clear your cache.

Click here for help to clear your cookies.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is an error in the software. I tried everything to get past this. Even installed the app on my phone to try there. STILL SAME ISSUE!
AND TURBOTAX SUPPORT IS USELESS.  

I guess i have to go use tax act

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies