turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I already filled my tax return but just received my 1095-c (proof of health insurance ) can I add this document or is it too late ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I already filled my tax return but just received my 1095-c (proof of health insurance ) can I add this document or is it too late ?

great news for you. this form does not get entered on your return.  there is no place to enter it on the federal return. if your state has an income tax it might require some info about health insurance coverage. those questions will only come up when you get to the state. many states do not have any health insurance questions. 

ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

You don't include From 1095-C on the return. It is for your information only.

Ok,Thank you. I just remember seeing something that said while I didn’t need to show proof of Health insurance this year that it could hold the return up. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies