turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How long did your manual review for state take?

Thought I would post an update to give everyone hope ! Even though I received the manual review message my state and federal returns are already pending direct deposits ..and I filed on 4/11!

Just weighing in, I filed my return at the end of February, 2019, and called a few times and was also told it had to be manually reviewed. Had not heard a word. But on 6/13, yesterday, my refund showed up in my account with abit of interest. No correspondence or anything. Good luck...

I filed mine at the end of January, it's still in processing. They sent me a piece of mail to send in copies of my w-2's and so I did by April 15th. They're still manually processing it. I've called multiple times and to no avail. They don't know what they're doing up in the Oregon Revenue. They tell me all the time, we have no information on how long it will take. Well, I'm getting more and more mad as it is June 26th. Where the hell is my refund?!

This is an old thread, but I just wanted to add (in case anyone else is still waiting) that we haven't received our Oregon refund and it's still listed as "under manual review" as of today (August 5). I submitted additional information (W2s) on May 9, and I haven't heard anything from them since. We did take a child care deduction and we moved from Washington in the middle of the year. Maybe that has something to do with it. I've never experienced this delay in any other state.

I am dealing with this very same thing for this year. I had the same issue last year and didnt get my refund until the end of summer. 

My paperwork was received by Oregon Feb 2nd, and it is now May 14th. They said it is going through review. But it shouldn't take this long to process anything.  Sorry but this is a way for them prolonging people getting their money.

graylatt

I also filed in early February and have not received my refund.  I have called, but as another poster said, I'm afraid to be too frisky because they may take even longer.

I wrote to my state representative and to the Willamette Week, but that did nothing.  Maybe all of us should write to the Willamette Week!

graylatt

I'm still waiting and I filed early February and received a letter to email more documents.  I don't recall the date that I sent the documents but it was immediately after the request.  I can't believe that they can hold us hostage so long!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies