turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How does one pay for the deluxe software package if you live outside of the United States and don’t have a US address?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

How does one pay for the deluxe software package if you live outside of the United States and don’t have a US address?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901301-what-forms-of-payment-does-turbotax-online-accept

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Carl
Level 15

All U.S. Embassies and "most" consulate or satellite office will have a U.S. banking facility in them. So you can visit the embassy or satellite office and purchase a pre-paid VISA in U.S. funds. Then register that VISA online with any valid U.S. mailing address and valid U.S. phone number. It can take up to four hours for your registration to propagate where ever it needs to across the Internet. Then you can use that pre-paid visa to pay your online fees. 

Online registration instructions are included with the card when you purchase it. So you will "activate" it before you leave the bank. Then you will "register" it with US billing information on the Internet, when you get back home with it.

I have another question. I have managed to get to the payments being done but after that it won't let me get to the e filing part as it keeps telling me I have left out some information asking for my state and zip which are different from US ones as I live in a foreign country. Can anyone please help me with this. I am going crazy!
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies