turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I send a complaint to turbotax about their online system this year?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

43 Replies
JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours.  If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the keywords billing issues and do not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

That's not what she's asking.  She doesn't need help, she wants to know where she can file a complaint to Turbo Tax.  Calling support and answering surveys only negatively affects the agents.   The fact is Turbo Tax doesn't have a way to submit comments and complaints other than the agent-based surveys and that is not right.

@ username8 wrote:

That's not what she's asking.  She doesn't need help, she wants to know where she can file a complaint to Turbo Tax.  Calling support and answering surveys only negatively affects the agents.   The fact is Turbo Tax doesn't have a way to submit comments and complaints other than the agent-based surveys and that is not right.

If you want to write postal mail, we can give you an address to use.

Or to use email, at the following page scroll down a short distance to where it says:

"Do you have a question, concern or feedback about an Intuit product or service?"

You'll see a link there for "Send an email to...", and it'll go to Intuit corporate.

https://www.intuit.com/company/executives/

That's like sending a complaint to the Mob because you were beat up over not paying them.   CORPORATE IS THE ONE BEHIND ALL THIS B/S.

steve85

F'ing idiots.  Y'all lost my business because 2018 was so sloppy.  I already have a payment plan and received a notice I owe over $1,000 because the calculation for my healthcare payments was incorrect.  
Do not embarrass yourself by replying.

Why after I’ve e filed both state and federal taxes are the amounts owed different. Both were accepted but the amounts owed are completely different from when I filed/ paid. I already paid what turbo tax told me I owed and now there is a 300 difference for both state and fed. How can that be. Also I uploaded pics of 1099s and then after I paid I had to manually put all the info in. I’ve been a lifelong TT user but no more. Terrible product

@ boltonvalley1257 wrote:

Why after I’ve e filed both state and federal taxes are the amounts owed different. Both were accepted but the amounts owed are completely different from when I filed/ paid. I already paid what turbo tax told me I owed and now there is a 300 difference for both state and fed. How can that be. Also I uploaded pics of 1099s and then after I paid I had to manually put all the info in. I’ve been a lifelong TT user but no more. Terrible product

Did you print out and review the actual returns line by line to see if you can spot the areas of concern and which is correct?  

In any case, you probably should speak to the folks at TurboTax Support so they can question you about your issue to see what you are experiencing.

If you are using a paid edition (PLUS or higher), you qualify for phone support.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or use this contact form:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

If you are using Free Edition, phone support is not included unless you upgrade to PLUS for a fee.  But you can contact a TurboTax Support agent for free directly via messaging at Twitter or Facebook.

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
or
https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

I need to file and put this on the complaint board. Guys if you want to get any money at all run as fast as you can to H and R Block. Let me tell you, i dont make 5000.00 a year so i usually dont file taxes i did last year so i could get the stimulous check cause i moved states since i had last filed. Which was probally 10 years now. So i filed with turbo tax last year since i didnt have to pay last year thats probally  why i never received either stimulous.check . Well i thought id use them again this year since they knew my situation of not getting them last year. So they charged me a 130.00 for fed i never filed state shouldnt have to never did before. I also had mine taxes turned in a couple days before the irs was gonna except them. This is how good turbo tax is they let me efile my taxes without the pin on it from last year you know they surely know to check for that.irs sends them back unaccepted. Ok they started they coud pull this or that and get it but more money. I said naw ive got it memorized. I fixed it they sent it back to the irs and what do you know it was accepted this time. Im waiting im waiting and waiting finally turbo tax emails me last night saying oh your federal is waiting on you you have to file a state tax now and that will be 50.00 more dollars. I almost hit the floor i said mam this is for the stimulous check i normally dont file taxes i dont make 5000.00 a year. Im not paying 50 more dollars i shouldnt have to pay 130.00 but please dont be so greedy i did half the work on the taxes your guys couldnt get it for me last year and ive had to fix it this year and here you are wanting more money i havent even got to look at it yet. They should be ashamed i think they was just letting **bleep** go wrong so they could get rich honey you aint gonna get rich off me and im gonna check in on this with the BBB so now i think my 1800.00 check is being held for ransom. And i would almost guarantee they didnt turn it in last year because i didnt have to pay. My neighbor didnt even get his done until three days after they started accepting them with H and R block guess what he didnt have any trouble and hes already got his return.... i have no clue where mine is. But i know where it aint gonna be. 

Right this Company is full of it .

Twitter. @them... might be the only way. 

Thanks for the post about H&R Block. Will definitely switch next year. Have been using Turbo Tax for over 10 years and because of misinformation on their website me and my family were screwed out of the 2021 stimulus, which means we lost $5,600. Thanks for screwing me and my loved ones over 😡😡

How many times do I have to tell up? You charged me without filing my income tax and one of your agents is SUPPOSEDLY returning my money. If I do not get my refund in a time fashion, I will get my bank and the Better Business Bureau involved. I AM NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AND I WANT MY REFUND IMMEDIATELY.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please contact customer support via phone regarding this matter; contact details can be found here @bsbernfeld.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Suzy64

I used this service in the past and it was fine. This year, I bought the Deluxe option and it calculated I would receive a $506 refund from Federal. Always receiving my refund within a week to 10 days in the past (direct deposit), after 2 months, still no deposit. Checked my status at the IRS website and was advised that, due to incorrect calculations, I now owe Federal $96.  Tried to find a way to contact Turbotax to complain but here I am.  I will definitely never use this service again.  Any company that hides behind robots and won't talk to you directly, after taking your money, is UNPROFESSIONAL AND SHADY.  AVOID TURBO TAX AT ALL COSTS. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND LEAVE YOU IN THE DUST WITH NO RECOURSE.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies