Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I find my previous posts

I recently posted something and would like to add to it, but can't find it anywhere.  I think there is a way to see all my posts, but can't find a way to do that on the website.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Click on your User ID (upper left), it will give you a list of your posts and answers.

View solution in original post

@barryjedrick wrote:

There is no username at upper left. Upper right has a blue icon with my initial which just lets me log off or loop back to a previous screen.

On any of your posts you can click on your User ID to go to your profile and posts.

Go here for your posts - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/206301

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Click on your User ID (upper left), it will give you a list of your posts and answers.

There is no username at upper left. Upper right has a blue icon with my initial which just lets me log off or loop back to a previous screen.

@barryjedrick wrote:

On any of your posts you can click on your User ID to go to your profile and posts.

Go here for your posts - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/206301

Your link took me to the right screen, then found I could get there by doing a pulldown on the People icon and clicking on My Profile.  Never would have figured that out without your help.  Thanks. 

pjanas1
Returning Member

This answer does not solve the question posed.  The user is not looking at one of her/his posts, therefore there is no User ID to click.   She wants to see her own posts.  What is the answer?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies