Hi thanks for the response,
I did read that prior to posting but for some reason that does not appear as an option for me. A little background that may or may not make a difference; I file using Turbotax every year but I buy a hard copy from target. This year I plan on filing via the web browser and I filed my extension via the web browser so I'm not sure if that's an issue. My account does not give me access to my previous tax returns because I filed via the CD copy of turbotax but I did the extension via the web browser version this year; but have not bought a copy of turbotax this year yet (Still deciding on it; filing one of my K-1 was incredibly confusing/difficult last year)
This is what my screen looks like
You must log into the same online account as you used to file the extension then register the account in order to print the extension form in the PRINT CENTER under tools on the left side menu. On the screen shot you posted pick the free option then log in to access the account ... you may need to complete the MY INFO tab first.
How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing?
You can view your entire return or just your 1040 form before you e-file:
- Open or continue your return.
- Select Tax Tools in the left menu (if you don't see this, select the menu icon in the upper-left corner).
- With the Tax Tools menu open, you can then:
- Preview your entire return: Select Print Center and then Print, Save, or Preview This Year's Return (you may be asked to register or pay first).
- View only your 1040 form: Select Tools. Next, select View Tax Summary in the pop-up, then Preview my 1040 in the left menu.
Still have questions?Make a post