Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Hi I am trying to import my M1 Finance 1099-DIV tax form, but I get error (103) when I input the correct account number and my ssn. Why is this happening?

I am also getting this error when trying to import from M1 Finance.  TurboTax offers Premium which I paid for and it should work when I import tax forms from my brokers.  I can go to H&R Block for the same price as TT Premium and not have to key in all my dividends.  Please look into this issue as opposed to telling folks to key their forms in manually.

Thanks

KorsP
Returning Member

Hi I am trying to import my M1 Finance 1099-DIV tax form, but I get error (103) when I input the correct account number and my ssn. Why is this happening?

M1 fixed this issue!!!! I was able to link my account!!!

It does not work.

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You may need to contact customer service directly for assistance. Please see the following information here for more details. 

@balooisbear

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies