upperhandrobert

Hi I am trying to import my M1 Finance 1099-DIV tax form, but I get error (103) when I input the correct account number and my ssn. Why is this happening?

I've tried many times on different devices, taken off the dashes from my ssn and the other way too, I have used the Apex Clearing house account, but that one doesn't work either. I read that there are a lot of people who experience this problem, but there doesn't seem to be an actual way to fix it.
MarilynG1

If you are having issues importing your 1099-DIV, you can enter it manually.

Click this link for instructions on How to Enter 1099-DIV.

Yacine

I have the same issue when trying to import my TAX document from M1 finance.

Vgoll71

I am also having 103 error while importing 1099-Div from M1 Finance into TurboTax Primier online. 

Entering manually is not a good option as there are 100s of transactions 

Thrawn

In M1 finance go to the top right and click your name. Then "view account settings". Here you'll find the account number you need to import to Turbo Tax. 

On Turbo tax, go to the Federal section and then "income and wages". Here you'll have the option to import your 1099-DIV form. Now retrieve your M1finance account number and your SSN and voila, you're done!
Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 8.57.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-17 at 8.57.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 9.10.27 AM.png

upperhandrobert

I have way too may dividends to manually input them and it's not fair that I paid for premium and I get these kinds of errors.

upperhandrobert

Were you able to fix it?

upperhandrobert

I agree, please let me know if you get it fixed!

upperhandrobert

I don't think you read my thread. I've said I've already tried that, many many times. Rewrote the numbers in every way possible and tried many browsers. It's an issue with M1 and you can find it all over reddit.

LindseyLO

It sounds like you  will need to contact them to ensure the settings are updated so they can import into TT. Try this and see if it helps.

leo_is

Try entering your social security number without dashes. That worked for me.