Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

beberl
Returning Member

HELP PLEASE: TurboTax E-File Error "Can't Confirm If Intuit Filing Center Received Your Returns"

Good Afternoon,

I tried to file my Federal Return on TurboTax for WINDOWS and I received the following error message: "We can't confirm if the Intuit Filing Center received your returns. Please check your internet access is working...".

2023 TurboTax E-Filing Error.JPG

I can confirm that my Wi-Fi is working because I am able to access the internet. Has anyone else had this issue? Do you know of a work-around, besides mailing in my Federal Return and waiting 6-8 weeks for the refund?

Thanks!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

HELP PLEASE: TurboTax E-File Error "Can't Confirm If Intuit Filing Center Received Your Returns"

Try closing TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies if you are using TurboTax Online, and reopen TurboTax.  You can also try a different browser.

Also, make sure you have ran all updates. 

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
beberl
Returning Member

Hello, I am using the Desktop version of TurboTax and that suggestion did not work. Note from my original post "TurboTax software is fully up to date". 

Please provide assistance in getting this issue resolved.

Wez

I am having the exact same issue.

Turbotax 2023 Deluxe desktop  Windows.

I made sure all the latest updates are installed.

I tried three different internet connection, and I know all three are functioning.

I have used Turbotax for at least 10 years and never had an issue before.

Please let me know how to E-file my taxe

Wez

Also, the version of Turbotax Deluxe I am using came on a CD

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

Wez

I spent 90 minutes on the phone on 2/19/2024 sharing my screen with customer service and they could not figure out the problem.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Can you check here: Check the Electronic Postmark of your Return. Pay close attention to the separate lines for Federal and State. They are separate statuses.

I am having the EXACT same problem, same software, same platform. How do I get out of this doom-loop?  TurboTax Deluxe (from a CD), Windows 11, all updates, great internet connection, rebooted, keep getting same message "Can't confirm if Intuit Filing Center received your returns". Tells me to take a break and check back in an hour. I have done that 5 times. Called Customer Support, they have no clue. Somebody PLEASE HELP!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies