Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

Some people the supposed to get their stimulus check mailed out on the 24th has already received their checks today. Hopefully we’ll get ours soon.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

@Ammy2923  - the IRS told Congress that updates of direct deposit completed by a Thursday will be paid out the following week,

Does anyone have any idea on what to put in the IRS portal refund/owe box if you had your refund taken and still owe more money? I tried to put in the refund (just to have it taken) to no avail, and also that amount plus a letter the IRS sent with the remaining amount... also to no avail... I keep getting this message saying I am inputting in wrong information!! PLEASE HELP!!

@ElaineS1031 -  just in case anyone is following this thread (i answered you on the other one)

suggest trying these items DIRECTLY FROM your tax return,....let me know if that solves the problem

AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return

Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

the amount you owe is line 23 on your 2019 form and line 22 on your 2018 form

@NCperson Did they provide a date next week?

I updated my information on 4/16 the date after we were suppose to receive our initial DD. Used the same turbo tax card direct deposit information. I figured keep it simple... Fast forward to today... still no funds. no DD date . Still says I’m eligible... And it will be deposited once funds are available. **bleep** shame... 9 years with Turbo. I wanted that stimulus.. 😂 lol. Praise God I’m a Nurse in the Healthcare field and still receiving a paycheck!!! May God provide every need for every person reading my post.... In Jesus Name . Trials and Tribulations worketh your patience!

Same here... Even today. Has anyone heard anything new . 

Same thing here but I wasn’t using that turbo information! After all this I don’t trust that card! So I used my personal one. Still no update I’m glad I’m not the only one though

Has anyone received a paper check yet?

Still watting is supposed to be mailed out on the 24

Mine said it would be mailed on the 24th and i got mine today. 

Wat state  you from 

Wat state your from Pgibbs11

KY

@Mikeike12  KY

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies