Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Form 7206 (not done)

I will update everyone:

No, the issues are not resolved for Form 7206, and the filing issues. After all these days nothing has been repaired of solved by Turbo Tax since late January.

After spending the money for the TT Business tax software I, and others have had to spend hundreds more to go elsewhere to the taxes filed online. Very unacceptable, and I'm certain none of us will ever be compensated by Turbo Tax for our losses...

LeticiaF1
Expert Alumni

Form 7206 (not done)

Form 7206 (not done)

I filed last thurs,,havent got my usual notification by text and email that returns were accepted??Turbo tax show my returns pending ..Is it possible that i have filed though a scam site or is it turbo tax having real issues..

Form 7206 (not done)

@csmith1120  the answer to your question: Both...

Form 7206 (not done)

Please explain

winkfp

Form 7206 (not done)

Today is Feb 11 and still same entry error that I am ineligible to e file. Yet, Turbo Tax says their update is done.

Have to rethink Turbo Tax for next year if this persists another week. I signed up for alerts regarding this matter.  Better if they ran a test before emailing  and telling me its ready to go. 

winkfp

Form 7206 (not done)

Its Feb 11. Not happening. 

chis2255

Form 7206 (not done)

After many years of using turbotax, this issue is what has finally gotten me to decide I'm done with it. I gave up hoping turbotax would let me efile, and tonight redid all my taxes on freetaxusa.  Didn't even take that long though I had never used it before, and for the grand price of 0 dollars, I was able to efile both federal and state with no errors and the same exact refund/tax due that turbotax gave me. NO MORE WAITING!

Form 7206 (not done)

So today is 2/12/24, any idea when Form 7206 will be authorized by Turbotax/IRS to e-file?

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Form 7206 (not done)

You may wish to check the Forms Availability Table for your State tax return. In some cases, state forms that are not supported for e-file can cause this issue with Form 7206. Please sign up here if this is true in your case: Why is e-file not supported in TurboTax Desktop when I have Form 7206?

@romantrep 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Form 7206 (not done)

Thank you Patricia but that is not the issue in my case.  I did check the tax form availability and it says the 7206 is BOTH ready for print and ready for e-file.  But I still cannot e-file.  Hoping 2/15/24 the fix comes out as that is what appears to be what is being promised by Turbotax

Form 7206 (not done)

Still no update regarding from 7206 as of Feb 13th.  When will this be resolved so taxes can be submitted online?

Form 7206 (not done)

Please let me know when Form 7206 is fixed in the system to submit electronically.

[email address removed]

Form 7206 (not done)

@sharronevans wrote:

Please let me know when Form 7206 is fixed in the system to submit electronically.

[email address removed]

Did you sign up to be notified when this problem is corrected?

See this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/insurance-medical-benefits/form-7206-add...

Afton

Form 7206 (not done)

I updated my Turbo Tax Home and Business this morning and am still getting a message that I can't e file because Form 7306 is attached to my return. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies