turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Returning Member

Form 1099-r and RRB 1099-R

When checking for accuracy TurboTax asks for information from a RRB 1099R.  I get a 1099-R not a RRB 1099-r.  How do I respond?


2 Replies

Form 1099-r and RRB 1099-R

To enter your retirement income, Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Returning Member

Form 1099-r and RRB 1099-R

I was able to find what I had entered incorrectly that solved that problem.  Thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies