How do I use the wage and income transcript ?

For what purpose?  Did you not receive a W-2 or 1099?

The Wage & Income transcript reports only "data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and Form 5498, IRA Contribution Information." (see https://www.irs.gov/individuals/tax-return-transcript-types-and-ways-to-order-them). That is, the Wage and Income Transcript does not show your tax return, but the income forms that were copied to the IRS. This is often used to build a prior year tax return for taxpayers who did not file in a previous year, and who have misplaced their tax documents.

Using the Wage & Income Transcript, you can see the information that was reported on each W-2, 1099, and the other forms. If you are creating a prior year return from scratch, then you can look at the Transcript as the source of information to enter in place of the paper forms.

***

However, depending on what you need a transcript for, you may find the Tax Transcript more useful. Please see the following discussion.

You can see a sample IRS tax transcript at this link - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/New_Tax_Return_Transcript.pdf

The items that can be on a return are listed by description rather than by line number. For example, in the following transcript of a 2017 tax return (see below at ***),

• Income refers to the income section on page 1 of the 1040 (see https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-prior/f1040--2017.pdf)
  • WAGES, SALARIES, TIPS, ETC refers to line 7
  • TAXABLE INTEREST INCOME refers to line 8a
  • TAX-EXEMPT INTEREST refers to line 8b
  • and so on.

***Part of sample tax transcript at the IRS website***

Income
WAGES, SALARIES, TIPS, ETC: $13,000.00
TAXABLE INTEREST INCOME: SCH B: $0.00
TAX-EXEMPT INTEREST: $0.00
ORDINARY DIVIDEND INCOME: SCH B: $0.00
QUALIFIED DIVIDENDS: $0.00
REFUNDS OF STATE/LOCAL TAXES: $0.00

ALIMONY RECEIVED: $0.00 BUSINESS INCOME OR LOSS (Schedule C): $2,500.00 BUSINESS INCOME OR LOSS: SCH C PER COMPUTER: $2,500.00

By crawling through the tax transcript you can rebuild a completed tax return with all the important numbers (and quite a few less important ones).

I moved and lost my w-2's and now have the wage and income transcript but no idea how to use it to do my taxes and I can't find any instructions or help anywhere

The wage transcript is a shorthanded  version of the W2 ... just read it and you will see the employers name and EIN# plus boxes 1  thru 14 of the W-2 form so you will enter the info on the W-2 input screen as if you had the real form in front of you ... go slow and read it carefully.   What you will not have on the Federal transcript is any of the state information.  If you need to file a state return you will need to get a duplicate copy of the form from the employer.