turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Error check flags country code for Schedule K-2 Part II section 1 sales. There are no sales

Doing the error check on TurboTax business flags a problem in the country code on Schedule K-2 Part II section 1 Gross Income on line 1 Sales.

Unfortunately, as this is from dividend distributions from mutual funds, there are no sales.
No matter what value I select from the drop down for the country code and regardless of the value I put in 1(a) US source, I still get an error for the country code.
We have put the 1099 information in line 8 Qualified Dividends and there is no error generated.

2022-09-10 (4).png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Error check flags country code for Schedule K-2 Part II section 1 sales. There are no sales

I cannot seem to reproduce this error. You might have to contact Support on Monday.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

This bug renders TurboTax Business 2021 system useless for filing.

Because the error checking flags the Country description in the Sales block of Sch M-3, it will not let you e-file EITHER federal or state returns

And for some unknown reason, Turbotax business 2021 says you CANNOT print a the Georgia state tax return because the State of Georgia does not accept PRINTED copies of the tax return.

This, of course, is FALSE according to the Georgia Dept of Revenue:
https://dor.georgia.gov/700-partnership-tax-return

Turbotax 2022-09-16.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies