Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

EFile Transmission Error

Funny thing,,, I was so happy today when I was asked to pay to file the state.. and the  nothing., the same error message.. of course the money already cleared. After much digging I thought I would try to isolate the fed and state.. was glad federal went thru..

Turbo tax.. really you have had enough time to fix this bug.. after paying a lot for the cd and all the other fees you need to step up. I called on Friday after many hours of frustration but your staff doesn’t have any idea and only served to make me even more frustrated. 

EFile Transmission Error

There are multiple threads about this issue now. Seems to be quite a number of people with the same problem. Me included. 

Bjhunt

EFile Transmission Error

I'm getting this same code. What is going on? Why can't I file my return? 

EFile Transmission Error

Update:  I just was able to efile RI after a Turbotax update today (2/10/22). No need to wait until 2/18. If you have the RI problem, file Fed and other states separately if you need to, but this recent update worked for RI for me.

EFile Transmission Error

I was also able to file RI successfully today. I just got an email it was accepted by the state. 

LadyRae

EFile Transmission Error

Having the same issue here in NC!

Tax year 2021 transmissions are not available?!

LadyRae

EFile Transmission Error

Having the same issue here in NC!

Tax year 2021 transmissions are not available?!

EFile Transmission Error

Add me to the list as well.  Also from NC.  I do not like at all the TurboTax was willing to take a $20 payment from me to e-file and then threw the error listed above.  I will file my federal taxes and hold tight, but I think we should have received notifications about delays in e-filing state returns.  From what I'm reading, sounds like several states e-returns are having this issue.

EFile Transmission Error

Same here in NC 🙄

ado20

EFile Transmission Error

I am also getting this error - both for just federal or federal and NC. 😠 The whole reason I spend the money on this service is for the ease of filing. The error this year is both 1. making me quite upset about the 34 dollars that's been paid despite the service not having completed and 2. making me seriously consider changing providers in future years. This is clearly an issue that's been going on for days now, and no clear updates or advice.

EFile Transmission Error

I am having the same issue and I am filling Texas and North Carolina. It says tax year 2021 transmissions are not available. 

EFile Transmission Error

I'm getting the same message

alan_karr

EFile Transmission Error

Tax Year 2021 transmissions are not available

I to am having this issues and I'm trying to file federal with state taxes in GA  ... sounds like Turbo Tax has a flaw and can not fix it ... grr 

EFile Transmission Error

I was also finally able to transmit my RI taxes. I t went through 2  days ago and one hour after they transmitted, I got an email saying they were accepted by the state.

kgood558

EFile Transmission Error

Yes I am having the same problem trying to file my fed and NC return.  What's up TurboTax? You have no problem getting our fees to clear but we can't submit our tax returns.  This has been going on almost 1 week!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies