turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ginny H
Returning Member

download and install

I purchased 2018 home and Biz with up to 5 uses, and for some reason in MY DOWNLOADS, you only see the states. There is no federal download. Can that be corrected?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

download and install

Are you certain the federal download is not there? It will not be labelled as such it will appear as:

TURBOTAX HOME AND BUSINESS TAX YEAR 2018 WIN DOWNLOAD WITH STATE

Also, are you signing in on this site --> https://accounts-tax.intuit.com/turbotaxdesktop

Ginny H
Returning Member

download and install

Yes and thanks for the quick reply.  Im on that link looking at my downloads and I see a list of 4 states, but no fed or line item such as the one you copied in. I tried to page down, thinking it is on the next page, the only line item that even permits the windows download is the PA state. It will not work until Fed is loaded?

download and install

@Ginny H wrote:

Im on that link looking at my downloads and I see a list of 4 states, but no fed or line item such as the one you copied in...

I will suggest that you contact Support (link below) during regular business hours in that case.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

emdee37

download and install

just purchased my download for mac for my taxes and it isnt doing anything.  cant figure out how to do this.  can someone please contact me regarding this.  would prefer to speak to someone in person.  my number is [phone number removed].  please help

download and install

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies