turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Does turbotax have a number to call

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or you can ask a question in this user community forum, and someone may be able to assist you here if it's nothing account-specific.

I have purchased on line the 2020 Federal and one state.  I used Missouri, where I work,  for the one state.  Over the weekend I tried to do my taxes and had to get Kansas were I live.  It would not take my credit card.  I tried 5 different cards.  I gave up. 

Then I went on line direct and not through my account with Turbo tax and bought just Kansas.  No problem with the Credit Card. Worked on the first try.  

Now my Kansas purchase has not been sent to me.  I have been charged but God only knows where it is.  I simply find it to download.    You are selling products with no support services.  Where is your darned telephone number?  I am about to reverse all credit card charges and change products.  This is beyond the last straw.

@ frankwendt   wrote:  "Then I went on line direct and not through my account with Turbo tax and bought just Kansas. No problem with the Credit Card. Worked on the first try. "

How did you buy a standalone state software product online outside of your TurboTax product or outside of a TurboTax account?   "Who" did you buy it from???

Hopefully, you didn't do an Internet search and bought from an unknown retailer.  There are some scam sites out there.

This is a public user community forum, not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  So no one here will know where you purchased, and can't help you with any account-specific billing issue anyway.   Here's how to speak to someone from TurboTax Support:

TurboTax has several phone numbers assigned according to one's particular issue.

This form will provide you a phone number for your issue:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

Indicate your product and type state software billing issue without quotes in the issue line, then follow the prompts.

Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies