Solved: Re: DDD thread - Page 10

DDD thread

I believe at some point on Monday it should post

DDD thread

@MsLadee I so hope so!! That would be amazing!!!

DDD thread

I also have a DDD for 2/26. This year I received an Advance loan on TT Prepaid Visa and will be receiving my refund on that card. This is the first time approved for advance and having this card. Does anyone know if I will receive refund earlier than 2/26?  I read day before, day of, 2 days before lol. 

DDD thread

@BellaNJakesMom  That’s what I was asking earlier... it would be nice if it’s tomorrow 

DDD thread

It's usually the day of, but if your bank is really efficient it might be the day before.  

DDD thread

@BellaNJakesMom  I guess it wasn’t that bad this year. I have a DDD of 2/26. 

DDD thread

Hey @mr_so_indecisive so good to see you here this year!!! It hasn’t been bad.. do you think we will get them sooner with a prepaid card?? A friend of mine spoke with an H&R tax preparer and she stated a lot will drop tomorrow and then rest rest Wednesday.. but I don’t know.. surely she knows more that we do

DDD thread

@mr_so_indecisive  Yasssss sweety 2/26 club here as well. Funny thing I got approved for the TTAdvance this year, never before. Have the TT Prepaid Visa so am wondering when I will actually receive my refund.. Praying it  comes before then. I have always had my refund go to my Walmart debit card, is greendot bank and know the TT Visa is greendot bank as well. I always receive refund on DDD. 

DDD thread

@DMarkM1 

I have the TT Visa that was part of the Advance. My fees will be taken from my refund. I know SBTPG will receive the funds, take their fees and advance amount then send the rest to me. My DDD is 2/26.. When do you think refund will hit my card? Furst time using this debit card. 

DDD thread

The third party bank does not usually take long. You should have a deposit within a day of the date the IRS lists for you. 

DDD thread

Can anyone with Wells Fargo tell me if they get their refund early, like the prepaid cards?? They say they release it as soon as it hits the account but banks lie!! Lol. Thank u in advance!!

DDD thread

Ok ok ok.. Sooooo I called SBTPG and spoke to a Rep, yes they work on Sunday. I asked if she sees any pending deposits for me and she said No, the IRS has not sent  the pre authorization as of yet. She did state that I will have my refund by the 26th. She also stated once the refund is received by them, it is immediately sent to me. I'm hopeful that I will receive it by then being that they are working on a Sunday.. 

Also, an extremely knowledgeable woman on a site that I follow stated if you have been approved, have your DDD of 2/26, are using a TT Debit card, have fees taken from refund, we will be RECEIVING our deposit on 2/25 after 11 am PST! She knows all about ACH, IRS etc. I believe she works there! Congrats all and I will keep you all posted! 

DDD thread

Just a word of caution ... do not expect to spend the money before it is actually in the account and you can verify it is available for use.  Expect it to take a couple of days more then if it comes in early you can rejoice instead of cry.   AND the IRS can stop the deposit and reverse it until it is posted at the final stop ... so bottom line is do not spend what you do not yet possess. 

DDD thread

@austinrome & @BellaNJakesMom , it’s funny B/C I have Netspend and I always get my money the day before the DDD, however I have fees taken out from TT. I did my son taxes using TaxAct with no fees taken out. He has the same DDD (2/26/20) and I got a deposit tonight at 9:06 for his refund. I know, I don’t believe it either, on a Sunday night but yes.

DDD thread

@mr_so_indecisive   That’s so awesome!!! Congrats!!!!