turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DDD thread

Netspend, Chime and TT without fees are depositing now! 

DDD thread

@austinrome Thank you 

DDD thread

@mr_so_indecisive Great news!!! Happy for your son... If you have fees and TT card, or any pre paid card, we will see our deposit on Tuesday around 2 pm EST.. We are almost there 

DDD thread

@BellaNJakesMom  Yes, that is correct. 

I’m happy for my son as well, maybe he will stop asking me for money. At least until he spend his refund. Lol

DDD thread

Did anyone receive they refund on their TT Card???

Ck97
Level 3

DDD thread

Starting to get worried, because I still don’t have a ddd

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

DDD thread

Has it been more than 21 days since your return was accepted by the IRS?  If so, you can contact the IRS per the Where's My Refund page.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
nnt90
Returning Member

DDD thread

I filed 2/3 accepted 2/4 advance 2/5 and wondering how I can ddd on turbo tax like everyone has full long bar with a date I don’t.. I still been processing my 21 days are over got 4474c letter stating no information needed just want to know how ppl have that full ling bar and I don’t and being charged 120 from turbo tax 

DDD thread

If you are referring to the useless blue line on the TT site then please IGNORE it ... the information on it is generic based on the standard 21 day processing time of the IRS.  However not everyone has a standard processing time ... the IRS will process more than 150 million returns this year and if only 9/10 get processed in 21 days or less that means 15 million will take longer.  So for your personal status report you need to get it from the IRS directly :  https://www.irs.gov/refunds

MWilkeesp
Returning Member

DDD thread

I have been trying to connect with someone who is competent to give me a definite answer regarding my 2019 tax return.  Again, I have had numerous conversations with Turbo Tax, Tax Slayer, and the IRS.  The organizations have been passing the ‘buck’ per say.  Unfortunately, the organizations do not want to admit accountability or responsibility for their misjudgment.

On the IRS “where is my refund”, states that my funds were sent to my financial institution on February 26, unfortunately the funds never made it in my account.  My refund has been deposited into a TPG account, and never forward to my checking account.

This is the second time I have connected with a Tax Advocate with no solution.  As my situation sounds like the next person, we are experiencing a hardship and my husband has been off work since June 2019, due to a work-related accident.  I just spoke with a tax advocate who provided a response in a very unprofessional manner.

A very concern taxpayer as well as citizen.

Rastanush

DDD thread

So what's your question?

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

DDD thread

A TPG account is from Santa Barbara TPG a Green Dot Company  Have you contacted then to inquire about your refund?  Their web page can be found at this link TPG makes Tax Time Easy.  At this site select  For Taxpayers then follow the prompts for information on your account.

MWilkeesp
Returning Member

DDD thread

Yes, again, they are passing 'the buck' as well.  No one wants to take accountability or responsibility.

It is very challenging, to talk with a live representative these days:(. Actually, very frustrating 🤬

AmyC
Employee Tax Expert

DDD thread

The IRS does NOT allow companies that handle the electronic filing of returns anywhere near the money. Once Turbo Tax files your return electronically, it is out of our hands.

If you pay your fees at filing, your refund is deposited into your checking account. If you choose to have the refund come out of your fees, Santa Barbara bank gets your refund and then disburses it to you after taking out the fees.

If you choose to have a prepaid card, that is the Green Dot vendor.

We are glad to provide phone numbers and websites to any third party you need.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169. You should contact card customer service to ensure the correct card information is reflected in your account.

SBTPG 800-717-7228

DDD thread

Can my deposit date be 3/3 ?. Fed accepted on the feb 11th already got state no date on fed yet. Claimed eic/actc

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies