DDD thread

I thought I'd start a thread for DDDs.  I was accepted at 3am this morning 1/27.  Waiting on DDD

looking for others

DDD thread

@riafit Absolutely your DDD on 2/26! Congratulations! WMR will update late tonight from 330am-6am. 

DDD thread

The IRS does not publish specific refund cycle charts like it has in the past; however, 9 out of 10 taxpayers receive their refund within 21 days of their return being accepted.

Based on your acceptance date of 1/27, you should expect to receive your Direct Deposit no later than February 17, 2020.

DDD thread

I was accepted on 1/27 as well. No EIC. Hopefully we get a DDD tomorrow 

DDD thread

DDD thread

accepted 1/27.  no DDD yet? Still just accepted on the first bar.  

DDD thread

It is not unusual to see no DDD with a 1/27/2020 acceptance, especially since it is still so early in the filing season. Depending on any credits you claimed, the return could take longer to process.

For example, I would expect that someone claiming the earned income credit will both have to wait longer for their DDD as well as their DDD being later because of the time it takes to process returns that claimed that credit.

Last year, the IRS said that even those returns accepted in January would not receive their refunds until the end of February if they claimed certain credits.

Hang in there! You can be confident your refund is on its way. 

DDD thread

I was accepted on the 27th too and I don't have a DDD. However, I was looking at transactions in my checking account and my refund is pending for Feb. 5th.

DDD thread

I was accepted 1.23.20 but the TT website does not show a DDD like other people have reported. It just shows a bar that it colored half way but no dates. 

DDD thread

Now, my ddd is showing on the IRS refund site. 

DDD thread

When’s the DD?  The 5th?

DDD thread

Yes, my ddd is the 5th.

DDD thread

Accepted 1/30. EITC and ACTC. No DDD, obviously. But thought I'd contribute. Two years prior it was around or on the 20th. Last year on 2/19, I was accepted on 2/8. 2018 accepted on 1/27, but basically same exact DDD

DDD thread

I was accepted about a week before the tax season started. Was just able to view my transcripts and account info. I have a cycle date of  20200505. I’m not sure what that means. And I got a date of 2/17/2020.

DDD thread

Did you have the EIC credit?

DDD thread

I didn't have a EIC.