Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tnvans

CONNECTING TO WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT

Your system will not connect with my Wells Fargo Brokerage account as it has done for 6 years.

Are you having issues? Do I need to wait until Wells Fargo is open in order for you to connect?

I am currently located in Spain but have been submitting my taxes through you for 5 years from Europe.

Please advise.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Are there any specific error messages being received?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING; even in 2023, we are getting these errors from turbo tax when connecting to banks like Wells Fargo to import my interest payments & trades etc; I tried 5 times over last one week & even after entering 2F Auth code (Advanced Access Code) it fails & IT SAYS "This import was unsuccessful"

Which side is the Error Turbo tax side or Wells Fargo side, Can Turbo Tax support work with Wells Fargo to fix this error.

Very very frustrating why simple things still don't work & big banks like WellFargo doesn't care for their customers. Why Turbo Tax Support cannot work with Wells Fargo on this & fix ??

I just imported 1099 from Wells Fargo on a Mac Desktop program.   No problem, smooth.  Are you picking the right Wells Fargo?  My was Wells Fargo Advisors.   

Thanks;I thought Wells Fargo Advisors was for Stock trading & Wells fargo was for 1099;

using "Wells Fargo Advisors" I was now able Automatically download 1099 & the stock trades also.

thanks again.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies